BSRT Graduate School

How can I book a course at the HGS, DRS or the PoGS?


The complementary modules that are organised in collaboration with the Humboldt Graduate School, the Dahlem Research School or the Potsdam Graduate School must be booked by direcly through the booking procedures of these umbrella organisations. This cannot be done through the BSRT.