BSRT Graduate School
Can I send my application by e-mail or by post?
The application only needs to be send by e-mail. Please prepare only one PDF file which must be no larger than 10 MB which includes
- a short letter of application
- your CV including the addresses of two referees
- copies of certificates
- publication list
- title and summary of doctoral thesis (no more than one page)
- a short draft proposal (about three pages) in which the planned research in the respective focus area of the BSRT is decribed and at least two BSRT faculty members should be listed who would be most suitable to support this research project.
Please use only the BSRT application form draft proposal (only available during call for application).
- appendix which includes andy additional infromation important for this application